Series DPG Digital Pressure Gage (Model # DPG-002)(Range 0-15 PSI) (With 4 Digit Display) (+/-0.5% Accuracy)(Battery Powered)
*±0.25% or ±0.5% F.S. Accuracy, NEMA 4X (IP66) Aluminum Housing
Replace your outdated analog gages with the new SERIES DPG Digital Pressure Gage. The Series DPG has a high ±0.25% or ±0.5% full-scale accuracy. The 4 digit digital display will reduce the potential for errors in readings by eliminating parallax error commonly produced with analog gages. Series DPG is battery powered and has an auto-shut off to conserve battery life. Battery life, on average, will last 2000 hours. A 4 button key pad allows easy access to features without the need to work through complex menus or difficult key combinations. These features include backlight, peak and valley, tare or auto zero and conversion of the pressure units.
Selectable Engineering Units (DPG-002):
- 15.00 psi
- 1.055 kg/cm²
- 1.034 bar
- 30.54" Hg
- 34.61 ft w.c
- 103.4 kPa
- 240 oz/in²
- 415.2" w.c.
- 1034 mbar
- 1055 cm w.c.
- 775.7 mm Hg
- Process applications
- Replacement for legacy analog gages
- OEM applications
- Service: Compatible liquids and combustible gases (for FM listing see Agency Approvals below).
- Wetted Materials: Type 316L SS.
- Housing Materials: Polycarbonate front and back cover, anodized aluminum extruded housing with recessed grooves, polycarbonate overlay, Buna-N O-rings, 316L SS sensor construction.
- Accuracy: 0.5% FS
- Pressure Limit: 2X pressure range for models ≤1000 psi; 5000 psi for 3000 psi range; 7500 psi for 5000 psi range.
- Enclosure Rating: Designed to meet NEMA 4/4X (IP66).
- Temperature Limits: 0 to 130°F is 0.016%?F. Between 32 to 70°F is 0.026%/F. Between 10 to 32°F is 0.09%/F. Between 0 to 10°F is 0.50%/F.
- Size: 3.00" OD x 1.90" deep (max).
- Process Connection: 1/4" male NPT.
- Weight: 8.84 oz (275 g).
- Display: 4 Digit (.425" H x .234" W digits).
- Power Requirements: (2) AAA alkaline batteries, included, user replaceable.
- Battery Life: 2000 hours typical; Low Battery Indicator. (60 hours continuous use).
- Auto Shut-Off: Gage: 60 minute auto shut off. Auto shut off may be disengaged. Backlight: 2 minute auto shut-off.
- Agency Approvals: DPG-000: CE; DPG-100: CE, FM approved to be intrinsically safe for Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D, for ranges 0-5 to 0-3000 psi.
- High accuracy provides exceptional measurement minimizing costly out of specification conditions
- Backlit 4-digit display provides clear parallax-free reading reducing potential for errors
- Battery-powered gage with auto-shutoff eliminates wiring and prolongs battery life reducing service calls
- Push-button zero reduce installation and service time
Please Note: All shipping times are dependent on product availability at time of shipment. Although we make every effort to ensure a continuous supply of our products, occasional circumstances may force us to temporarily run out of a product, or have shipping delays. Should this occur, customers will be notified soon after placement of any orders for such products and, if applicable, items will be put on backorder. For orders requiring expedited shipment, our customer service team can be contacted to confirm product availability.