Model 471B Thermo-Anemometer Test Instrument (Model # 471B)
Includes: Digital Thermo-Anemometer, 9V Battery, Sensing Probe, Wrist Strap, Soft Carrying Case & Instructions
*Measures Air Velocity or Air Volume and Temperature Simultaneously
The MODEL 471B Thermo-Anemometer Test Instrument is a versatile dual function unit that quickly and easily measures air velocity or volumetric flow as well as air temperature in imperial or metric units. A stainless steel probe is included, which has a comfortable hand grip and etched insertion depth marks. The extruded aluminum housing fully protects electronics, yet is lightweight and comfortable to hold.
- Duct traverses
- HVAC inspections
- Testing and balancing
- Service: Air velocity and temperature of clean, dry air.
- Temperature Limits: Process: -20 to 212° F (-29 to 100° C): Ambient: 5 to 125° F (-15 to 51° C).
- Display:4.5 digit backlit display.
- Resolution: 0.1%, 0.1°F/°C.
- Range Air Velocity: 0 to 6000 FPM (0 to 30 m/s). -TAB option: 50 to 3900 FPM (0.25 to 20m/s).
- Accuracy Air Velocity: ±3% FS within temperature range of 40 to 90°F (4 to 32° C). -TAB option: ±5% of reading, not less than ±1.6 FPM (0.5 m).
- Range Volumetric Air Flow: 19,999 in selected flow units.
- Range Temperature: -40 to 212°F (-40 to 100° C).
- Accuracy Temperature: ±0.5°F (±0.28°C) from 32 to 122° (0 to 50 °C); ±1.5°F (±0.83°C) from -40°F to 32° F (-40 to 0° C) 122 to 212°F (50 to 100°C).
- Probe Length: 8" (203 mm) insertion.
- Cable Length: 28" (71 cm) retracted; 6' (183 cm) extended.
- Power Requirements: 9 V alkaline battery, installed non-functional, user replaceable.
- Weight: 16 oz (454 g).
- Agency Approvals: CE.
- Compatible with Dwyer RP1 thermo-hygrometer and VP1 100 mm vane thermo-anemometer probes (sold separately)
- High contrast and backlit LCD for visibility in any condition
- Able to store up to 99 readings
- Integral sliding cover protects probe sensors when not in use
- Built-in volumetric air flow calculations
Please Note: All shipping times are dependent on product availability at time of shipment. Although we make every effort to ensure a continuous supply of our products, occasional circumstances may force us to temporarily run out of a product, or have shipping delays. Should this occur, customers will be notified soon after placement of any orders for such products and, if applicable, items will be put on backorder. For orders requiring expedited shipment, our customer service team can be contacted to confirm product availability.