Series GFC Gas Mass Flow Controller (Model GFC-2108)
Flow Range Up to 1000 L/min, Pressures Up to 1000 psi, NIST Traceable.
* (Range 0-2 LPM) Specified flow range is for an equivalent flow of nitrogen at 70°F (21°C) @ 760 mm Hg, 1/4" compression fitting.
The SERIES GFC Gas Mass Flow Controllers combine a straight tube sensor with a restrictor flow element. It is available for flow ranges up to 1000 L/min and offered in aluminum or 316 SS in 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" and 3/4" sizes.
- Gas flow measurement
- Gas flow control
- Operating pumps and valves
- Process equipment
- Vacuum processes
- Glass and metal coating
- Film deposition
- Service:Clean gases compatible with wetted parts.
- Wetted Materials: GFC-1XXX: Anodized aluminum, brass, 316 SS and fluoroelastomer O-rings; GFC-2XXX: 316 SS and fluoroelastomer O-rings.
- Accuracy: ±1% FS including linearity over 59 to 77°F (5 to 25°C) and 5 to 60 psia (0.34 to 4 bar); Series GFC X143, X144, X145, ±1.5% FS.
- Repeatability: ±0.5% of FS.
- Response Time: 2 seconds to within ±2% of actual flow.
- Output: Linear 0 to 5 VDC and 4 to 20 mA.
- Maximum Particulate Size: 5 microns.
- Temperature Limits: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Power Supply: ±12 VDC.
- Process Connections: 1/4" compression fitting for flow rates ≤50 L/m; 3/8" for 100 and 200 L/m; 1/2" for 500 L/min; 3/4" for 1000 L/min.
- Pressure Limits: 1000 psig (68.9 bar); Series GFC-X143, X144, X145, 500 psig (34.5 bar).
- Leak Integrity: 1 x 10-9 sccs of He.
- Display: 90° tiltable, 3-1/2 digit.
- Agency Approvals: CE.
- Provides high accuracy and repeatability
- Flow rates are virtually unaffected by temperature and pressure variations
- Utilizes an electromagnetic valve and PID electronics to maintain continuous control by comparing measured sensor signal set to flow rates
- Set points can be adjusted with local potentiometers or remotely via 0 to 5 VDC or 4 to 20 mA analog signal
- Actual gas flow is displayed in engineering units on a 3-1/2 digit, 90° tiltable LCD readout
- Can be used with Series GFT2 Flow Totalizer for applications requiring totalization
- NIST traceable certificate included