Series GFC Gas Mass Flow Controller (Model GFC-1111)
Flow Range Up to 1000 L/min, Pressures Up to 1000 psi, NIST Traceable.
* (Range 0-15 LPM) Specified flow range is for an equivalent flow of nitrogen at 70°F (21°C) @ 760 mm Hg, 1/4" compression fitting.
The SERIES GFC Gas Mass Flow Controllers combine a straight tube sensor with a restrictor flow element. It is available for flow ranges up to 1000 L/min and offered in aluminum or 316 SS in 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" and 3/4" sizes.
- Gas flow measurement
- Gas flow control
- Operating pumps and valves
- Process equipment
- Vacuum processes
- Glass and metal coating
- Film deposition
- Service:Clean gases compatible with wetted parts.
- Wetted Materials: GFC-1XXX: Anodized aluminum, brass, 316 SS and fluoroelastomer O-rings; GFC-2XXX: 316 SS and fluoroelastomer O-rings.
- Accuracy: ±1% FS including linearity over 59 to 77°F (5 to 25°C) and 5 to 60 psia (0.34 to 4 bar); Series GFC X143, X144, X145, ±1.5% FS.
- Repeatability: ±0.5% of FS.
- Response Time: 2 seconds to within ±2% of actual flow.
- Output: Linear 0 to 5 VDC and 4 to 20 mA.
- Maximum Particulate Size: 5 microns.
- Temperature Limits: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Power Supply: ±12 VDC.
- Process Connections: 1/4" compression fitting for flow rates ≤50 L/m; 3/8" for 100 and 200 L/m; 1/2" for 500 L/min; 3/4" for 1000 L/min.
- Pressure Limits: 1000 psig (68.9 bar); Series GFC-X143, X144, X145, 500 psig (34.5 bar).
- Leak Integrity: 1 x 10-9 sccs of He.
- Display: 90° tiltable, 3-1/2 digit.
- Agency Approvals: CE.
- Provides high accuracy and repeatability
- Flow rates are virtually unaffected by temperature and pressure variations
- Utilizes an electromagnetic valve and PID electronics to maintain continuous control by comparing measured sensor signal set to flow rates
- Set points can be adjusted with local potentiometers or remotely via 0 to 5 VDC or 4 to 20 mA analog signal
- Actual gas flow is displayed in engineering units on a 3-1/2 digit, 90° tiltable LCD readout
- Can be used with Series GFT2 Flow Totalizer for applications requiring totalization
- NIST traceable certificate included
Please Note: All shipping times are dependent on product availability at time of shipment. Although we make every effort to ensure a continuous supply of our products, occasional circumstances may force us to temporarily run out of a product, or have shipping delays. Should this occur, customers will be notified soon after placement of any orders for such products and, if applicable, items will be put on backorder. For orders requiring expedited shipment, our customer service team can be contacted to confirm product availability.