Series VF Visi-Float® Acrylic Flowmeter (Model #VFA-21-SSV)
(W/t Stainless Steel Wetted Valve) (Range 0.06-0.5 LPM air) (2" Scale)
The Series VF Visi-Float® Flowmeters are a line of direct reading, precision machined, clear acrylic body flowmeters suitable for both gas and liquid applications. The fabrication of the Visi-Float® flowmeters is backed by over 60 years of experience in acrylic instrument machining. This Series consists of 2" (51 mm) and 4" (102 mm) scales with optional precision metering valves.
- Used to indicate or manually control air or water flow.
- Medical equipment
- Laboratory equipment
- Air samplers
- Gas analyzers
- Pollution monitors
- Chemical injectors
- Cabinet purging
- Service: Compatible gases and liquids.
- Accuracy: VFA + 5%of FS; VFB+ 3% of FS
- Wetted Materials: Body: Acrylic plastic; O-ring: Buna-N (fluoroelastomer available); Metal parts: Nickel plated brass standard, SS optional; Float: SS, black glass, aluminum, K model depending on range.
- Temperature & Pressure Limits: Without valve: 100 PSIG (6.9 BAR) @ 150°F (65°C); 150 psig (10 bar) @ 100°F (38°C); With Valve: 100 psig (6.9 bar) @ 120°F (48° C).
- Weight: VFA: 4.0 to 4.8 oz (.11 to .14 kg); VFB: 7.2 to 8.8 oz (.20 to .25 kg).
- Scale Length: VFA 2" typical length; VFB 4" typical length.
- Mounting Orientation: Mount in vertical position.
- Process Connection: 1/8" female NPT. VFB ranges 85 and 86 have 1/4" NPT back connections or 3/8" NPT end connections. These ranges not available with brass valves.
- Agency Approvals:Meets the technical requirements of EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS II)
- Bodies are cut and precision machined from solid, clear acrylic blocks allowing for complete visual inspection.
- White background allows for better visibility of the float increasing reading accuracy.
- Direct reading scales are hot stamped into the plastic eliminating the need for troublesome conversions and increasing product operating life.
- Precision machined tapered bore enables high repeatability.
- Low installation costs with back or end connection options with metal mounting inserts that can be supported directly by system piping.
Please Note: All shipping times are dependent on product availability at time of shipment. Although we make every effort to ensure a continuous supply of our products, occasional circumstances may force us to temporarily run out of a product, or have shipping delays. Should this occur, customers will be notified soon after placement of any orders for such products and, if applicable, items will be put on backorder. For orders requiring expedited shipment, our customer service team can be contacted to confirm product availability.