Model 475-1T-FM-AV Air Velocity Kit (Model # 475-1T-FM-AV)
Includes Digital Manometer, Telescoping 36" Pitot Tube & Accessories
Convenient all-in-one kit is small, light and easy to use. No set-up or leveling needed. Digital manometer reads from 0-20.00" w.c. with ±0.5% F.S. accuracy and minor divisions to 0.01. Large 1/2" LCD readout is easy to see in poorly lighted areas and has "low battery" warning. Kit includes convenient telescoping Pitot tube, Model 166T, fully adjustable from 11.5 to 36 inches (29.2 to 91.4 cm). Also, two static pressure tips with magnetic mounting measure pressure drop across filters, condenser coils, etc. Kit comes complete with rubber tubing, 9V battery, step drill, AV calculator slide rule, and custom fitted carrying case. An indispensable test kit for the plant engineer, industrial hygienist and HVAC technician.
Handheld Digital Manometer, Telescoping 36" Pitot Tube, (2) Static Pressure Tips W/T Magnetic Mounting, (2) 4-1/2 ft Rubber Tubing, (1) Step Drill, (1) AV Slide Chart, (1) 9V Alkaline Battery & (1) Fitted Polyethylene Case
- Monitoring natural gas pressures on boilers and other combustion equipment
- Air velocity monitoring, when used with a Dwyer® Pitot tube and AV calculator
- Field calibration of other instruments
- Monitoring or troubleshooting HVAC systems
- Service: Air and compatible combustible gases.
- Wetted Materials: Consult Factory.
- Temperature Limits: 0 to 140°F (-17.8 to 60° C).
- Compensated Temperature Limits: 32 to 104° (0 to 40° C).
- Storage Temperature Limits: -4 to 176° F (-20 to 80°
- Display:0.42"(10.6 mm)4 digit LCD.
- Accuracy:±0.5% Full Scale, 60 to 78°F (15.6 to 25.6°C); ±1.5% Full Scale from 32 to 60°F and 78 to 104°F (0 to 15.6°C and 25.6 to 40°C).
- Pressure Hysteresis: ±0.1% of Full Scale.
- Static Pressure Tips (Model A-303): W/T Magnetic Mounting
- Pitot Tube (Model 166T): 36" telescoping SS pitot tube, fully adjustable from 11.5" to 36" (29.2 to 91.4 cm)28" (71 cm) retracted; 6' (183 cm) extended.
- Step Drill (Model A-397): For 3/16"-1/2" Holes in 1/16" increments.
- Slide Chart: (Model A-532) AV
- Case: Fitted Plastic (Polyethylene) Case.
- Power Requirements: 9V alkaline battery, installed non-functional, user replaceable.
- Weight: 64 oz (1814.3 g).
- Agency Approvals: CE, FM (Manometer)
- Process Connections: Two barbed connections for use with 1/8" (3.18 mm) or 3/16" (4.76 mm) I.D. tubing. Two compression fittings for use with 1/8" (3.18 mm) I.D. x 1/4"(6.35 mm) O.D. tubing for 475-7 & 475-8only.
Please Note: All shipping times are dependent on product availability at time of shipment. Although we make every effort to ensure a continuous supply of our products, occasional circumstances may force us to temporarily run out of a product, or have shipping delays. Should this occur, customers will be notified soon after placement of any orders for such products and, if applicable, items will be put on backorder. For orders requiring expedited shipment, our customer service team can be contacted to confirm product availability.